This course introduces the ISO 14001:2004 standard by discussing its advantages to any organization desiring to develop an EMS. It describes the detailed requirements for implementing the ISO 14001 standard, EMS documentation, aspect-impact assessment, and for developing environment objectives as well as environment management plans to implement the system. After explaining how the system is developed, this course describes how to audit the system, details a tool kit of more than 200 questions checklist to audit the system and report audit findings, and describes steps for implementing ISO 14001 certification.
Overall, this course helps an organization understand ISO 14001 requirements, document EMS, implement the system, evaluate through audit process, and finally certify the system with structured improvements to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss Environmental Management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Explain the Requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 standard
- Identify and relate Environmental Aspects
- Defend the Importance and Benefits of an Environmental Management System
- Illustrate how to design and develop an EMS
- Summarize how to deploy and continually improve the EMS in your company
- Lesson 1 : Environmental Management System Overview
- Lesson 2 : ISO 14001 Basics
- Lesson 3 ISO 14001 2004 Requirements Summary of Module One
- Lesson 1A Planning & designing the EMS
- Lesson 1B Planning & Designing the EMSModule Three
- Lesson 1 : Deploying your EMS Module Four Lesson 1 Continually Improving your EMS Course Summary Summary Final Exam
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Environmetal Management either academically or through professional work.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.