Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training
- Course Delivery: Online Interactive
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Certificate
- Difficulty: Easy
- Audience: Individuals serving and / or selling alcohol to the public,
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
- Describe second-party sales and how to prevent them.
- Discuss the unique challenges in carding for tobacco.
- Identify Wisconsin tobacco-related laws and regulations
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Wisconsin Alcohol Laws
Lesson 8: Tobacco Sales and Wisconsin Law
Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training - Wisconsin Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Section
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Section
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Mail Stop 6-40 P.O. Box 8933
End of Course Instructions
The final exam must be successfully passed with a 70% or higher to receive the certificate of completion.
It was a nice quick and easy way to go through the class in the ease of my home at my own pace. I enjoyed the class a lot.
River Falls, WI
Lets you complete the course at your own pace, and can be accessed at any time. Very convenient. Full of information but not overwhelmingly difficult to grasp.
West Bend, WI
360 training was a really easy program to use and understand to pass the class. I would reccomend it because it taught me everything i needed to know.
it was very informative and its breaks everything down thoroughly. I definitely recommend this program.
I like how there where videos to demonstrate points and i also loved the audio. I liked the questions after each lesson. This was easy and fast.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide