Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training
12 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: Online Interactive
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Certificate
- Difficulty: Beginner
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
- Describe second-party sales and how to prevent them.
- Discuss the unique challenges in carding for tobacco.
- Identify Wisconsin tobacco-related laws and regulations
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Wisconsin Alcohol Laws
Lesson 8: Tobacco Sales and Wisconsin Law
Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training - Wisconsin Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Section
The final exam must be successfully passed with a 70% or higher to receive the certificate of completion.
THANK YOU! I HAVE LEARNED A GREAT DEAL MORE BY DOING THIS PROGRAM THAN I BELIEVE I HAVE BY TAKING THE 4 HOUR CLASS IN A TECH SCHOOL. IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HELD A LIQUOR LICENSE, MINE EXPIRED IN 2009.
La Crosse, WI
I learned a lot in this course and will do the best of my ability to protect the public from harm
I appreciate the online version of this training I get a lot of anxiety when in a large group setting and testing so I liked not being rushed and having the ability to go back and review the sections if I had questions.
Great class, very interactive, and well worth the time
This course was very insightful and very informational for those who have never even served alcohol at any establishment. Well done.
Redgranite , WI
This course was very informative and nicely paced! I really appreciate all the effort that went into making this training and applaud the acting skills in the videos!
i liked this course and I would recommend it to friends who are looking for work
This training coarse was very informative and useful. Anyone that is in the business of selling cigarettes or alcohol needs to go through this training. I learned a lot from this training. Thank you!
The course was easy to navigate and went though everything in detail
was easy to understand, easy to use, interactive which works best for my type of learning, and made sure you understood the information before you moved onto the next lesson.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide