Do you want to develop games like the pros? Then you need to use the tools the professionals use.
What could you do with a tool that allows you to develop a single 3D game and export it to iOS, Android, the Web, PC, Mac, Facebook and multiple other environments? Could you develop the next viral sensation-- the game that everyone just has to play!
With knowledge of the Unity3D game engine, and your creativity anything is possible.
In this course you'll learn from the best-- Nicholas is not only a professor, but a game developer who worked on some of Electronic Arts' biggest sports games titles. You'll go step by step through the Unity environment, learning each tool You'll learn how to integrate outside assets, sound, animation, game physics and much more. You'll be able to play the games you create immediately right in the web browser.
Stop talking about the games you want to create and start creating them with Nicholas Bernhardt Zeman's comprehensive course, Game Programming with Unity.
- Understand the Unity Interface
- Create Scenes
- Create Unity Game Objects
- Work with Menus and Views
- Run Games Created in Unity
- Manage Unity Assets
- Import New Assets into Unity
- Update Unity Assets
- Convert Unity Assets into Game Objects
- Understand Prefabs
- Understand Basics of Scripting with C# for Unity
- Use a Script as a Component
- Understand Unity Variable Types and Attributes
- Work with the Unity Console
- Use the Input Manager
- Work with Buttons in Your Interface
- Use Scripting as an Input
- Apply Physics to your Game
- Work with Collision Layering
- Work with OnTriggerEnter
- Stay and Leave
- Work with OnCollisionEnter
- Stay and Leave
- Script Arrays in Unity
- Work with Lists in Unity
- Use C# Code to Iterate Through Objects
- Understand Linq GameObjectFind() and GameObject.FindObjectsOfType()
- Work with Multiple Audio Sources
- Script Your Audio Calls
- Use Dynamic Lighting in Your Games
- Work with Physical Materials
- Work with Transparent Materials
- Textures andAsset Settings
- Work with Game Animation
- Put Rigs into Your Games
- Work with Mecanim for Animation
- Create Game Transitions
- Script Animation Triggers with C#
- Understand Build Settings for your Game
- Work with Game Quality Settings
- Understand Game Export Options
Subject Matter Expert
Nicholas Bernhardt Zeman started his career in 3D graphics at the University of Kentucky, where during graduate school he began working in 3D Studio Max for the first time. Determined to make 3D graphics and games his career path, he left Kentucky for San Diego, where he was offered a job at Red Zone Interactive, a then small company making the NFL Gameday series for Sony Computer Entertainment. He continued working for them as an expert in Character Rigging, Facial Rigging, and Facial Animation after they were purchased by SCEA until the team was disbanded and the NFL Gameday series was cancelled after losing rights to EA for the football franchise. After that he worked briefly as an animator and facial rigger for SCEA's motion capture and cinematic studio, working on SOCOM 3, among other titles. He was quickly hired by Take Two Interactive in San Rafael, where he continued to develop and manage character rigs on the NBA 2K series, All-Pro Football 2K8, MLB 2K9-10, and NHL2K9. After almost 12 years in character rigging for sports games he decided to leave the employment of game developers and focus on the academic pursuit of interactive development as a Professor at Northern Kentucky University in the Media Informatics Department and begin his own digital media technology company, RHZ Development LLC, where he continues to consult and produce functional games through gamification, mobile apps, and mobile games under the studio brand âLittle Fish Gamesâ and RHZ Development, LLC.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.