"Python is a functional and flexible programming language that is powerful enough for experienced programmers to use, but simple enough for beginners as well. Python is a well-developed, stable and fun to use programming language that is adaptable for both small and large development projects. If you want to learn how to program or want to branch out into other programming languages, our Python for Beginners course is the right python training course for you.
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better.
In this Python for Beginners course, Instructor Alex Bowers will teach you how to quickly write your first program in Python! You will also learn how to create custom modules and libraries. This comprehensive course covers the basics of Python as well as the more advanced aspects such as debugging and handling files. With your purchase you will gain access to all 13 chapters of this Python for Beginners course as well as labs and code files.
No other Python training course is this detailed. Even database operations are covered in this extremely comprehensive course!
Create stable and more functional programs today with our Python for Beginners course."
- Understand Python Data Types
- Correctly Execute Arithmetic Operations in Python
- Correctly use Python Code Commenting
- Be able to Code the Different Types of Conditional Statements available in Python
- Understanding and Code Loop Structures Available in Python
- Sort and Modify Python Lists
- Work with User Input
- Understand and Use Python's Predefined String Functions
- Create and Execute Custom Functions
- Understand Classes and Objects
- Use Python File Handling
- Work with External SQL Databases
- Work with Python Modules
- Execute Python Debugging Strategies
Subject Matter Expert
Alex Bowers started his programming career learning PHP and MySQL, for a small project that he wanted to complete. Two years later, he had completed the project and become a bonifide PHP and mySQL expert. Alex was hooked- he just couldnât get enough of coding. This was the beginning of a life long passion for programming.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.