This course includes over 26 lectures and 3.5 hours of content, designed specifically for Python programming beginners.
You will be guided through the installation process and the basic concepts of Python programming, understanding with the language as a whole. From there, you will dive straight into the specifics, learning the variables, loops and statements of the language and understanding the function parameters, variables and common errors.
During this course you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge to practical use by working with files and classes, importing syntax and making modules, and most importantly, by building your own Python program from scratch.
You will walk away with detailed knowledge of one of the most widely used programming languages in the world. You will have gained a foundation of skills that will enable you to progress to more complex coding languages, as well as understanding the underlying principles of all programming languages. In short, you will have everything you need to become a proficient programmer.
Pre-requisites:PC, Mac or Linux Operating Systems
Master one of the most popular programming languages in the world
- Understand and implement basic Python code
- Create and run a real-world Python program
- Gain a knowledge of basic programming concepts
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.