This evolution of technology is what gave birth to Angular 2, a modern, cross-platform and scalable framework that is steadily increasing in popularity. Backed by Google, it is currently the next best thing in front-end frameworks.
Angular 2 stands miles apart from the first AngularJS. Although, they perform the same function, everything from the language to coding functions have changed to a point, where unfamiliarity with Angular is not going hinder your chances of understanding Angular 2.
Angular was embraced for its features such as speed, expressiveness, cross-platform capability, flexible nature, 2 way data binding, and dynamic templating. While maintaining all of this, Angular 2 has opted to make the framework easier to use, simpler to understand, better in terms of performance and more responsive.
The first and foremost reason for the major changes is increased support for mobile development. Other changes that can be found includes a shift to component-based strategy and easier object orientation. Other functionalities such as scopes and controllers have completely been removed.
Angular 2 comes with more ease of use features such as re-useable and readable code with components, reduced learning curve, enhance performance, adherence to ES6 specification, better mobile support and incorporation of Flux and ReactJS.
In this course, you will learn the features listed above and so much more. This amazing Angular 2 tutorial will cover the fundamentals of Angular 2 (you don't even need to know Angular), TypeScript, and introduction to the programming concepts such as conditions, arrays, functions, directives, pipes, etc.
Our course has been designed in collaboration with industry experts and to give you a holistic view of the framework and help you learn the framework using no additional resources. The tutorial will also include a quiz at the end of each section to help you review what you have learned, along with building a full functional application to understand how you can use what you' ve learned in a practical setting.
Students who want to start using the latest Angular 2 upgrade for their web apps will find this course extremly useful.
- How Angular 2 differs from Angular
- The fundamentals of Angular 2
- Features such as components, directives, services, pipes, data binding, Firebase, Events, Observables, HTTP Module, UI Design and so much more
- How to work with asynchronous data
- How to create a functional Client Manager Application
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Getting Started With Angular 2
- Section 3: Working With Components
- Section 4: Templates, Events & Services
- Section 5: Forms, Pipes & Routing
- Section 6: Observables & Asynchronous Data
- Section 7: Customer Manager Application
- Section 8: Course Summary
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.