A few of the skills you will learn are:
- Adding a UITableView to an existing app
- Supplying data to a tableview
- Deleting table cells
- Rearranging table cells
- Segueing to a different scene
- Instead of just learning tableviews, you'll create a real iOS app. The app will have a listing of the layers of the atmosphere. It also doesn't start as a tableview. We get to add the tableview after the app has been created.
If you've been wanting to learn tableviews or don't yet have this foundational iOS skill, this is the course for you.
Subject Matter Expert
I have written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF. I have also built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, I bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. I currently have seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
I have an MBA from ASU (14). My undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, I decided to get a business degree. I continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing my undergraduate degree.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.