HTML 5 - Content Authoring Fundamentals (HTML5_Fund)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
In the current age, using the Internet has become essential to communication and gaining access to information, much like the telephone and newspapers were to earlier generations. Familiarity with the Internet comes with a certain level of expectation regarding the attractiveness and ease of use of web pages. Web designers need to create effective and successful websites. If users find your website difficult to navigate, they may not visit it again. HTML5 and CSS3 are some of the most integral and evolving web technologies that enable you to structure content and present it on the web. Knowledge of these languages will help you create web pages that are easy to read and appealing to users. This course lays the foundation for mastering these two popular web publishing technologies.
This course is designed as an introduction to HTML and CSS for those who want to learn to develop standards-compliant web content, with a focus on current HTML5 and CSS3 standards. This course can be taught on Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac OS® X, or Linux®, and supports developers who work in any of those environments.
- Topic A: Web Development Standards
- Topic B: Create an HTML Page
- Topic C: Apply HTML Attributes
- Topic A: Embed Content within an HTML Page
- Topic B: Link HTML Pages
- Topic C: Create Image Maps
Lesson 3: Formatting Content with CSS
- Topic A: Apply Style Sheets to HTML
- Topic B: Use CSS to Create Multiple Column Layouts
- Topic A: Author Table Content
- Topic B: Construct and Format Forms
- Topic A: Identify and Correct Structural and Compatibility Problems
- Topic B: Make HTML Content Accessible
- Topic C: Publish and Deploy Web Content
Appendix A: Additional Technologies Related to HTML5
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience using a computer operating system such as Windows or Mac OS X, and using web browsers to access the web as an end user. No prior knowledge of web development is required. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking course, such as Using Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows® 8.1: Transition from Windows® 7.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.