With over 14 years experience in web development I'll introduce you to website design, explained step by step.
Starting with a setup of a basic HTML5 web template. Next we add in some content and create a shell to build the one page website on.
Next we bring the content to life using CSS3. Styling turns the HTML code into a styled webpage.
All the source files and resources are included so you can get started quickly. Build an amazing website in less than an hour.
Bonus content - update the code to create a fully functional website. Expand your portfolio and practice website design. We turn the previous menu into a fully functional sticky header menu. Add images and colors to create the sample website, ready for the real world. Make it responsive and have it re-size and expand to fit any screen.
Lots of bonus content, an instructor who helps and responds to questions quickly.
- Learn to create a contact form
- learn how to apply JQUERY with HTML and CSS
- Access and interact with the Document Object Model DOM
- add Bootstrap for styling
- use Awesome fonts for cool fonts
- Learn to Create your own website in easy to follow steps. Let's get started creating amazing websites.
- anyone who wants to learn to create websites
- learn HTML5 and CSS3
- learn JQUERY
- learn about the DOM and how to use the data
- create a scrolling single page website
- add jquery to create amazing effects to web pages
- use HTML5 and CSS3 to create a website
- build a website from scratch
- create nav bar menus
- create responsive websites
- grow your portfolio
- use JQUERY within webpages
Subject Matter Expert
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.