Understanding the DOM is an excellent starting point for jQuery.
No wasted time, straight to the point teaching. Our method of teaching is
- Course has over 31 Source files
- Links to online code editor with file content
- No wasted time watching someone type code
- straight to the point cover all topics directly with examples
- challenges within the course to test your knowledge of the topic
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Downloadable PDF web developer resources FREE
- 1st - VISUAL watch with explanations about the topic.
- 2nd - TRY try the code yourself we provide all the source code used in the course.
- 3rd - CHALLENGE we test you on what you have learned try to solve our challenges.
- 4th - VISUAL we show you how we solve the challenges.
- 5th - Repeat as needed.
Subject Matter Expert
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.