This course is designed to provide an overview of options that are available to get online and have your own website. It will showcase popular approaches to getting a website and getting online. Compare and see what it takes.
Learn what it takes to get your own website, options, questions answered, best solutions, resources and lots of great information to help you make informed decisions. With so many options to get your own website this course will help you become more aware o what you can expect and what are some of the most popular options.
This course is designed to help you better understand options when it comes to setting up your first website.
When it comes to setting up a website there a plenty of options. I've created this course to help people make better decisions on what technology they should use, what they can use and what is involved in getting a website. This is for all skill levels whether you already know HTML and CSS or have no experience at all with HTML.
Did you know that you can have a website up in under 10 minutes on any host, a fully functional website of your own. Its easy and most of all the experience of setting up your own site is amazing. Do it yourself, create your own website. No HTML required!
If you already know HTML or want to go a step further there are several really great frameworks that can help you develop websites faster. Mobile responsive websites are essential now, being mobile ready is something every website needs. Its surprising easy to set this up with so many options online.
This course is designed as a guide to help you and inform you what is possible and what you can expect.
The above are the 3 main options that you have to decide and should look at when making that decision to create a website. It all depends on how much coding you want to do. If you are just starting out and want to get up and running quickly there is an option for that. You can use Content management systems like Wordpress which is relatively easy to setup and doesn't require coding knowledge. Let me show you how to get online quickly.
- Anyone who wants to create a website
- Anyone who wants to be online quickly
- Comparison to what the options are for having a website
- Top resources and tips for website creation
- Create your won website in minutes
- Learn the benefits of different technologies
- Understand the options for website development
- Better understand how to create websites
- Better understand what wordpress is
- Learn how to setup and install wordpress
- Learn how to work with bootstrap to develop websites
- Section 1: How to get a website quickly
- Section 2: Quickest websites in minutes
- Section 3: Websites using Front end frameworks
Subject Matter Expert
Technology that drives users to connect online, is what makes the internet the internet.
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone for my professional career. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with others. Come join me in this awesome adventure."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.