In this course you will be introduced to a group of top Udemy instructors who are experts with HTML.
Brett Romero will be sharing the HTML layout and giving a brief introduction of CSS.
Laurence Svekis is teaching how to use headings, lists and links in HTML
Martin Kenny will be going over the pros and cons of using hosted video/audio services and how to when and where to use them.
Having a range of different perspectives on HTML helps students to expand their own understanding and see things from a fresh angle.
- Beginner HTML students
- Students new to HTML who want to learn HTML from a broad range of instructors
- HTML students who want to get back to basics
- Understand the fundamentals of HTML
- Know how to use the HTML layout
- Use headings, lists, and links
- Understand when to use a hosted video service
- Understand when to use a hosted audio service
- See comparisons between HTML and CSS
- Understand the basics of CSS
- Students must have a computer
- Students do not need any previous experience
- Students do not need a background in web development
Subject Matter Expert
I have written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF. I have also built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, I bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. I currently have seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
I have an MBA from ASU (14). My undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, I decided to get a business degree. I continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing my undergraduate degree.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.