NEW course December 2015!
MySQL Database Tutorial for beginners to help better understand PHP connections. Learn how to interact with PHP code to connect to Databases.
- Create a database with both phpmyadmin and PHP code.
- Object oriented connections MySQLi and MySQL.
- How to create a database MySQL
- How to drop MySQL databases
- Different MySQL data types
- How to insert connect to MySQL using PHP
- Output Database content into PHP and web code.
- Selectors wildcards and custom selection options.
- JOIN tables
- GROUP tables
- Avoid SQL injections
- Create update insert and delete database content.
Perfect for anyone who wants to understand how to use MYSQL
This course is designed to be easy to follow along, its encouraged to practice the code being presented through out the course. Resources, source code, and everything you need to learn to try MYSQL code is provided.
This step by step course shows you the code you need to know. Learn about mysql databases and its core concepts and much more.....
We walk you through step by step with detailed explanations of code and more.
- Quick lessons get right to the point
- Fully covered topics with real world examples
- Source files downloadable to work along
- Challenges and lessons and code samples
- Code snippets
- Links to top resources to save time
- 30 day money back guarantee
- New course material added regularly
- Trusted name in education since 2002
- Full HD easy to read source coding
- Quick response support to students
- Regular discussions
- Everything you need to know is included in this course. Learn at your own pace, lifetime access to this course. Regualr updates and more."
- Learn how to apply MySQL to a website
- Use MySQL as a database solution
- Basic programming skills to interact with databases.
- learn to apply MySQL database to your web applications
- PHP and MySQL interacting together
- Create update insert and delete database content
- Setup databases
- Create tables and databases
Subject Matter Expert
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.