"Whether you plan on learning web, mobile or game development, there is a common foundation you need to master. Programming for Absolute Beginners is designed to teach you the common basics that will come in handy no matter what type of development you want to specialize in.
You'll learn as you complete the engaging video lectures, followed by challenging lab exercises that will guide you through creating your first programs. Programming for Absolute Beginners is where your path to professional begins."
- Set up Your programming Environment
- Write the ""Hello World"" Program
- Understand the Python Print Command
- Creating Variables
- Manipulating Variables with Arithmetic
- Passing Input via Command Line Arguments
- The Input() Function
- The raw_input() function
- Understanding and using Conditional Statements
- While Loops
- Using Lists
- Using Tuples
- Using Dictionaries
- Looping Through an Object with For Loops
- Creating Classes
- Understanding Class Initializers
- Creating and Using Class Instances
Subject Matter Expert
Mark Lassoff's parents frequently claim that he was born to be a programmer. In the mid-eighties, when the neighborhood kids were outside playing kickball and throwing snowballs, Mark was hard at work on his Commodore 64 writing games in the BASIC programming language. Computers and programming continued to be a strong interest in college where Mark majored in Communications and Computer Science. After completing his college career, Mark worked in the software and web development departments at several large corporations. In 2001, on a whim, while his contemporaries were conquering the dot com world, Mark accepted a position training programmers in a technical training center in Austin, Texas. It was there that Mark fell in love with teaching programming, which has been his passion ever since. Today Mark is a top technical trainer, traveling the country providing training for software and web developers. Mark's training clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permanente. He has consulted for companies such as Dell, Target, Lockheed Martin, and government agencies including the US House of Representatives.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.