Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
While using the Internet, you have probably encountered various attractive and useful websites, and you may have formed your own opinions of their capabilities and limitations. However, merely using the Internet will not give you an understanding of how these sites are created. In this course, you will examine the basics of foundational web technology and create your own functional web pages using markup languages such as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML), and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a basic web page
- Structure the content on your web page
- Apply styles to the page elements
- Create, modify, and format a table
- Link web pages
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Web Page
- Topic 1A: Introduction to Web Design and Development
- Topic 1B: Create a Basic Page Structure
- Topic 2A: Create Headings and Horizontal Rules
- Topic 2B: Control Text Flow
- Topic 2C: Create Lists
- Topic 3A: Format Text
- Topic 3B: Format Lists
- Topic 3C: Format Images
- Topic 3D: Modify Page Background
- Topic 4A: Create a Table
- Topic 4B: Modify the Table Structure
- Topic 4C: Format the Table
- Topic 5A: Create Hypertext Links
- Topic 5B: Create Image Links
- Topic 5C: Create Email Links
- Topic 5D: Format Links
Appendix B: CSS Properties and Values
You should be familiar with using personal computers with a mouse and keyboard and possess basic typing skills. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. Familiarity with Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox would be an advantage.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.