Webinar and Weblink Courses
- Have Internet Connection—Will Teach!
Leveraging the FREE LMS Core and LCMS Core:
- Authors can sell courses created directly in the tool, or sell courses offered by 360training.
- Corporate trainers can serve up courses created directly in the LCMS, and can purchase courses for students from 360training.
In either case, you may have webinars and other types of weblink materials that you would like to include in your offering. This upgrade allows you to link external web-based content to the system.
- For use with LMS (Learning Management Software and Upgrades)
- This feature requires use of the LMS.
- The LMS is browser-based.
- System Requirements For use with LMS (Learning Management Software and Upgrades)
Thank you! We will contact you shortly.
Organizations looking to provide learners with a mix of courses: Some developed by internal staff; Some...
Authors serious about creating courses: For internal audiences; And for sale to an external audience
LMS authors who have gone through the Quick Start movies and manual and would benefit from deeper drill down...
With the FREE LMS Core, you can serve up online courses that learners can take at any time—very convenient...
Leveraging the FREE LMS Core and LCMS Core: - Authors can sell courses created directly in the tool, or sell...
Leveraging the FREE LMS Core allows you to serve up courses, but doesn’t provide extra management...