This course introduces information pertaining to accurately reporting financial information. As you will learn in this course, there are two key causes of inaccurate financial reporting and these causes must be addressed immediately. You will learn a five-part process that will lead to more responsible financial reporting.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize some of the many reasons accurate financial reporting is so necessary
- Describe the four key statements used in financial reporting
- List the two key causes of inaccurate financial statements
- Outline the five-part process that can lead to more responsible financial reporting
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.