This course introduces the concept of reliability in financial reporting. As you will soon learn, reliable financial reporting is crucial to the life of any business. This course will teach you about reliability vs. relevancy when it comes to financial statements and you will also learn the most common reasons why reliability is lost in financial reporting.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the type of information that must be truthfully reported in order for a financial statement to be considered reliable.
- Identify when a financial statement is relevant, when it is reliable, and when a trade-off must be made.
- Discuss why reliability is so crucial to financial reporting.
- Outline what is lost when financial statements are found to be unreliable.
- List the four most common reasons why reliability is lost.
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.