This course introduces information that sheds light on how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act changed the way auditors do business. You will learn why it is so important for auditors to remain independent and the steps they are legally required to take to maintain this independence. You will also learn about the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and their many responsibilities.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how the Sarbanes-Oxley Ac (SOX) changed how auditors do business
- Summarize the compliance issues addressed in section 302 and 404 of SOX
- Describe the responsibilities and tasks of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Describe why it is so crucial for auditors to remain independent and describe how this independence is to be maintained
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.