The Sarbanes-Oxley Act: The Executive Viewpoint (Compliance Snapshot)
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces a new perspective regarding the Sarbanes-Oxley Act: That of the executive. In this course you will learn about the new responsibilities that were placed on management and auditors as a result of section 404 of SOX. You will also learn how section 802 penalizes executives found in violation of SOX and how section 1107 of SOX protects whistleblowers.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize why SOX was created and what it accomplished
- Describe the new responsibilities placed on management and auditors as a result of section 404 of SOX
- Summarize what sections 802 and 1107 address
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235