This course will discuss initiatives by securities regulators to protect senior investors. The course is divided into two lessons:
Lesson 1: Defining the Problem, The 2006 and 2007 Senior Summits, and FINRA Regulatory Notice 07-43
Lesson 2: 2008 Senior Summit, Best Practices, and Enforcement
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the particular vulnerabilities of senior investors.
- Describe the purposes and results of the three "Senior Summits."
- Discuss the guidance offered with respect to senior investor issues in the areas of communication, suitability, and supervision.
- Discuss the problems of diminished capacity and elder financial abuse.
- Describe measures taken at the state level for the protection of seniors.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.