The SEC books and records regulations are primarily found as Rule 17 a-3 and Rule 17 a-4. Rule 17 a-3 describes what records must be created while Rule 17 a-4 defines maintenance and retention periods for these records.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- List the components of a new account record.
- Describe the requirements for delivery of new account information.
- Distinguish between blotters and ledgers.
- Outline the record retention requirements.
- Describe three year, six year, and lifetime records.
This course covers the following topics:
- Content mandated on national core exam for Property and Casualty exam
- State Law regulations for students' home state
- Questions on national and state law topics as shown in state outline
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.