Learn2Serve Nevada Alcohol Beverage Awareness Training + Food Protection Manager Certification Exam Combo
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: Englsih
- Difficulty: Intermediate
The Nevada Alcohol Beverage Awareness and Food Manager Combo package is designed for individuals seeking responsible vendor training and certification as an ANSI-CFP Food Manager.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able too:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Nevada Alcohol Beverage Awareness On-Premise Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Nevada Alcohol Beverage Awareness Off-Premise Training||Trades and Engineering|
|Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam - Proctored by 3rd Party Test Center||Food and Beverage Programs|
This course will cover the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Nevada Alcohol PDF
Save Big With Group Enrollment
50+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.