This course provides an overview of electrical systems and will identify the various facility power distribution systems and equipment, the safety of electrical equipment, the work space around electric equipment, the identification of disconnecting means and circuits, and guarding live parts. This course will also cover how the power grid works and discuss power generation and power transmission. State the purpose of the fire protection system.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.