Building maintenance requires a basic understanding of the components responsible for the distribution of electricity throughout a building or facility. This module discusses different types and sizes of conductors, raceways and conduit, as well as the differences between a circuit breaker panel, switchgear, and motor control center
III: Conduits and Raceways
IV: Circuit Breaker Panel and Load Centers"
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.