This course covers general liability as it relates to facility risk management, explains what attractive nuisances are, and describes risk management. This course also explains the differences in active and passive fire protection systems while discussing management’s responsibility to minimize fire risks, provides an overview of the Life Safety Code, and lays out the components of an egress system
"I: General Liability
II: Fire Prevention, Detection, and Protection
III: Life Safety Code"
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.