This course covers boiler system operations including: startup and shutdown of the system and steam and hot water control settings
Explain routine operation of a boiler system. Describe a typical boiler shutdown procedure. Describe a normal startup sequence of a boiler system. Identify steam and hot water control settings necessary for boiler operatio
"I: System Operation
II: System Shutdown
III: System Startup
IV: Steam and Hot Water Control Settings"
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.