This course outlines boiler system terminology and components. This course also covers the purposes of boiler room valves and the types of data that can be found on the valve
Identify common HVAC and boiler symbols and terminology. Explain the function of the main boiler system components. Explain the functions of boiler room valves. Describe the types of data found on valve identification and markings
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.