This course covers multiple kinds of boiler systems and what differentiates them from each other
Describe a hydronic (hot water) boiler system. Describe a steam and condensate boiler system. Differentiate between a fire-tube and a water-tube boiler
"I: Hydronic (Hot Water) Boiler System
II: Steam and Condensate Boiler System
III: Steel and Cast Iron Boilers"
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.