This course covers the fire triangle, basic combustion process, operation for certain burners, and the purpose of burner turndown
Name the three basic elements required for combustion to occur. Briefly describe the combustion process. Briefly describe the operation of the following types of burners: oil, pressure jet, rotary cup, gas, and dual fuel. State the function of burner turndown
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.