This course gives an overview of the required elevator tests and codes along with the accessibility standards that must be met
Identify the standards for elevator system inspection commonly required by governing authorities. Discuss accessibility standards that must be adhered to in order to remain in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.