This course covers overhead door controls, the manual operation of the overhead doors, identifying which components require routine lubrication, and adjusting a door control limit switch
Identify common components for commercial overhead doors. Explain the manual operation of overhead doors. Identify mechanical components in an overhead door system requiring routine lubrication. Describe how to adjust a door control limit switch
"I: Overhead Door Components
II: Manual Operation
IV: Limit Adjustment"
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.