A culture of accountability is created when people are accountable to think and act in the manner necessary to achieve the desired results.
In this Module, we will learn about Accountability. What is accountability, how to create a culture of healthy accountability and how it help develop people, prioritize and drives execution.
- The OZ Principle of Accountability by Roger Connor which teaches you How to hold others Accountable and How to create a Culture of Accountability
- We will also review Greg Bustinâs Point of View On Lack of Accountability who is a consultant and author business performance topics
Subject Matter Expert
Ed Sattar believes that a strong drive and being a learner for life could be your biggest competitive differentiator.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.