What is proprietary is color commentary, summaries, some case studies and taking all of this non-structured content in the public domain and putting it into an instructional design methodology to drive the high impact relevant learning experience based on specific learning outcomes. What is not proprietary is the actual content that you will review from these authors and leadership coaches. All of the content is publicly available to anyone for their consumption.
All of these Leadership gurus will tell you that is hard- Exemplary leadership does require levels of courage, discipline and persistence that few people can muster... For instance, there are some things that we should do, that we know we should do but choose not to because they are too hard; things that would require us to leave our comfort zones. But there are some things that we don't do because we honestly believe they absolutely will not make a difference when in fact they would.
- Difference Between a Leader vs a Manager
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Developing the Leader In You
- Five Levels of Leadership
- Six "E's" of Leadership
- Functional Leader Vs Enterprise Leader
Subject Matter Expert
A dynamic and successful entrepreneur of several profitable start-ups and mid-size E-businesses driving enterprise excellence through elearning, operational excellence and regulatory compliance business models.
Ed Sattar believes that a strong drive and being a learner for life could be your biggest competitive differentiator.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.