The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is Canada’s hazardous communication standard. Nationally, it applies to suppliers, employers, and workers who must identify and safely manage hazardous materials in the workplace. Legislated by federal, provincial, and territorial jurisdictions, it is founded on the workers' fundamental "right to know" about materials they come in contact with.
This training covers all federal regulatory requirements for WHMIS 2015 training and meets the regulations established by the Federal Hazardous Products Act. This course also follows Controlled Product Regulations and now complies with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) Standard.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Empowering safety professionals nationwide for 15 years
- Largest provider of Occupational Safety training
- Over 50,000 students trained each year
What your registration includes:
- Revised WHMIS training, now including GHS compliance
- Course available any day, anytime
- Auto-bookmarking—Never lose your work!
- Immediate, downloadable certificate of completion
- Certifications transferrable between provinces
- On-staff trainer available
- 100% online, 24x7 support