Accounting Clerk Certificate
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 240
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone interested in expanding their business acumen.
"The Accounting Clerk program is designed to prepare individuals for entry-level positions such as accounts receivable & payable clerks and payroll clerks. Program graduates will be employable by companies in the service, merchandising, and manufacturing industries, as well as, professional offices. The program teaches students how to maintain account records and prepare financial statements.
Upon completion of the Accounting Clerk program, graduates can manage a payroll, create balance sheets & P/L statements, and use QuickBooks Pro. Students will be trained with Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) approved courses to use Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)."
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Microsoft Excel 2010, Level 1||Career Training|
|Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2||Career Training|
|Microsoft Word 2010 Level 1||Career Training|
|Microsoft Outlook 2010, Level 1||Career Training|
|Business Math||Career Training|
|Principles of Accounting I||Career Training|
|Principles of Accounting II||Career Training|
|Business Correspondence 2007, Level 1||Career Training|
|Bookkeeping with QuickBooks||Career Training|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online — No classroom attendance required.
- All program materials included in one low price!
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Career-focused training necessary to succeed in an entry-level accounting position
- Self-paced, online course-Follow your own schedule!
- Unlimited access to course until completion
- Support from a live instructor and Career Services counselor
- Official, printable certificate of completion