The Business Supervisory Skills course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to function as an effective supervisor/manager. Students are given the opportunity to practice, apply, and develop business supervisory skills through the completion of exercises throughout the lessons.
- Employ strategies for motivating staff, building effective teams, managing stress and change in the workplace
- Resolve conflict and deal with diversity
- Prepare for leadership roles by assessing their own personal leadership style
- Improve Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in order to effectively work with and motivate employee
End of Course Instructions
Thank you for completing this course. You may print a copy of your course completion certificate and then return to your profile to complete the other courses. Please contact your instructor for a program completion certificate once you have successfully completed all the individual courses and satisfied all program requirements.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.