The Business Financial Management course teaches students about the fundamentals of business financial management, and helps them to develop core competencies to understand and analyze financial information presented in typical business scenarios.
- Identify the information provided in financial statements
- Use elements of financial statements in making constructive short-term and long-term business decisions, and how such decisions affect the bottom line
- Practice, apply, and develop their financial management skills through the completion of hands-on tasks.
- Identify waste or poor utilization of resources, implement corrective actions,and quantify the effect of such actions on financial performance
End of Course Instructions
Thank you for completing this course. You may print a copy of your course completion certificate and then return to your profile to complete the other courses. Please contact your instructor for a program completion certificate once you have successfully completed all the individual courses and satisfied all program requirements.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.