Medical Transcription Theory and Practicum introduces you to fundamental medical transcription information needed to transcribe physician dictation into a medical record. You will learn about medical record types and formats, grammar, and punctuation, as well as information needed to transcribe specialty-specific dictation.
Through scenarios and interactivities, this course provides you with ample opportunity to apply and practice the concepts learned. In addition, you will practice transcription using authentic physician dictation by body system or medical specialty. This course would be valuable for anyone preparing for the RHDS certification examination.
Hope you have a great learning experience.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.