This course teaches introductory office procedures and practices to the novice office worker. It consists of six Lessons and a Final Exam. Each Lesson is divided into Sections with related Tasks. There are questions at the end of each Lesson designed to reinforce the concepts the student has learned in the Lesson.
- Conduct basic banking, records management, postal and courier services
- Handle telephone and fax services
- Deal with the public
- Use the Internet to research information.
End of Course Instructions
Thank you for completing this course. You may print a copy of your course completion certificate and then return to your profile to complete the other courses. Please contact your instructor for a program completion certificate once you have successfully completed all the individual courses and satisfied all program requirements.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.