In this course, you will gain a basic knowledge of the essentials of project management, and the requisite project management education hours for writing the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) examination.
Upon completion of the Level 1 course, you will have a general understanding of the project management framework and all of the processes associated with the initiating and planning stages of managing a project.
The learner will be introduced to:
- The Project Managment Institute
- The Project Life Cycle
- Managing Project Constraints
- Project Initiating Processes
- Project Management Information Systems
- Project Planning
- Time Planning
- Cost Management Processes
- Quality Management
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.