The Online Professional Certificate in Fitness Management was developed to establish an industry standard in fitness management education for allied health and fitness professionals, personal trainers, fitness managers, and entrepreneurs that wish to establish a successful business model and fitness operation.
The certificate prepares students to implement successful business systems in the following settings: private and commercial health clubs, medically-based fitness facilities, community wellness centers, personal training studios, physical therapy clinics, YMCA's, JCC's, college/university centers, recreational settings, and corporate fitness centers. A unique aspect of the program is the optional field internship experience which enables students to practice fitness management concepts in a real life health and fitness setting.
- Nutritional Analysis and Management
- The Science and Biomechanics of Resistance/Weight Training Techniques
- Functional Flexibility, Core, and Balance Training
You must have a high school diploma or GED to participate in this program.
You must complete the Personal Fitness Training program prior to enrolling in this program.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.