This course places emphasis on the acquisition of skills and style mechanics needed to produce personal and office correspondence. The parts of a business letter are examined in detail, as are the guidelines for organizing and writing a letter.
- Write neutral and inquiry letters, as well as positive and negative letters.
- Proper punctuation and word usage skills are also addressed.
- Create envelopes and labels using Microsoft Word
- Write and manage e-mail using Microsoft Outlook.
- Write and create memos, fax cover sheets, and forms using Microsoft Word templates.
End of Course Instructions
Thank you for completing this course. You may print a copy of your course completion certificate and then return to your profile to complete the other courses. Please contact your instructor for a program completion certificate once you have successfully completed all the individual courses and satisfied all program requirements.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.