This course introduces students to dental assisting as a career and helps to prepare students for Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) certification in the areas of General Chairside Assisting (GC), Infection Control (ICE), and Radiation Health and Safety (RHS). Topics covered include (but are not limited to) data collection and recording, dental materials and procedures, fluoride application, patient education, office operations, health and safety, and infection control.
- List and describe the equipment and materials used by dental assistants.
- Describe and apply best practices in chairside dental assisting.
- Demonstrate facility with dental office procedures and operations.
- Describe best practices for infectious disease control in a dental office.
- Describe best practices for radiographic imaging in a dental office.
Subject Matter Expert
Nicole Graves is a Registered Dental assistant in Redlands, California and has been working for a general cosmetic dentist for ten years. Her office does most procedure such as composites, crowns, root canals, extractions, implants, partials, and gum surgeries. She is also responsible for the ordering, stocking, charting, X-rays, and sterilization. Nicole has also worked in the dental front office where she answered phones, scheduled appointments, reviewed treatment, collected payments, recall, and confirmed appointments. Nicole attended Concorde Career College and graduated in 2004.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online — No classroom attendance required.
- All program materials included in one low price.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
360training.com’s Dental Assisting Career Training Program offers you convenient access to a thorough and comprehensive education in the medical field. This affordable, self-paced program can help you train for a new career as a productive member of a dental team. Choose 360training.com today and be on your way to earning up to $34,000 a year as a professional dental assistant!
What your registration includes:
- Career-focused training necessary to succeed in an entry-level accounting position
- Self-paced, online course — Follow your own schedule!
- Unlimited access to course until completion
- Support from a live instructor and Career Services counselor
- Official, printable certificate of completion