The Online Professional Certificate in Functional Nutrition has been designed to meet the growing demand for Registered Dietitians, DTRs, personal trainers, athletic trainers, allied health/medical and fitness professionals and the general public who would like to obtain the latest roadmap on selecting the best functional nutrients and super foods. This comprehensive Web-based Certificate program provides an in-depth examination of contemporary nutrition topics designed to inform individuals about the latest research on eating super foods, organically, and genetically modified foods. Additional topics include shopping for functional foods successfully, environmental nutrition issues, and educating you on eating earth-friendly food sources.
- Guidance, instruction, and interaction from outstanding instructors that hold either a Master's or Ph.D. degree in exercise science, biomechanics, exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical therapy, nutrition or an exercise science-related degree.
- Obtain a professional college certificate from an accredited institution.
- College courses provide CECs or CEUs for personal trainers, group fitness instructors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, RD's, chiropractors and for those fitness and health professionals seeking re-certification, re-licensure, or career advancement.
- Cost-effective: expenses related to facilities, travel, and non-productive time is reduced.
- Control and flexibility: online education allows students to complete course work at their own pace.
- Easy access: online education allows students to access their education from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Advanced education for personal trainers, group fitness instructors, physical therapists, RD's, athletic trainers, fitness managers, nurses, and chiropractors.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts, medical professionals, professors, researchers, and business leaders in the industry.
- Begin the Courses/Program at ANY TIME!: Each course within the Functional Nutrition program is offered in an OPEN ENROLLMENT Format. This means students can register at any time, and once logged in they have 8 weeks to complete the course(s) they registered for (students can complete a course before the 8 week deadline). In addition, students have 1 full year to complete all the required courses, but typically students complete the coursework within 10 weeks.
- This program is offered in partnership with the SuperKids Nutrition and the National Posture Insitute. Each organization provide students with educational, membership and national certification exam opportunities.
- Smart Nutrition: Healthy Eating for All Generations
- Advanced Nutrition: Super Foods for the Family
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.