Through scenarios and interactivities, this course provides you with ample opportunity to apply and practice the concepts learned and prepares you for your role as a professional in the health insurance industry.
- Define health insurance and reimbursement.
- Understand the legal and regulatory issues involved in health insurance processing.
- Explain the processing of a health insurance claim in various healthcare settings, from forms preparation through follow-up.
- Explain the different types of diagnosis and procedure codes reported on a health insurance claim.
- Explain the different types of CMS reimbursement methodologies.
- Identify the major components of commercial insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, and Workers' Compensation.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.