The purpose of the Alabama Real Estate Consumers and Agency Disclosure Act is to address buyers' confusion about agency representation. This course clarifies the duties of brokers and licensees, the differences between a client and a customer, required disclosures, and agency representation. Students will also learn about the Minimum Services Law. RECAD is put to the test of everyday situations through a series of questions and answers
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of the Alabama Real Estate Consumers and Agency Disclosure Act
- Clarify the duties of brokers and licensees, the differences between a client and a customer, required disclosures, and agency representation.
- Learn about the Minimum Services Law.
This course covers the following topics:
A Historic Review of Agency Relationships
Roles and Duties of Licensees
History and Application
AL RECAD - Alabama Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on successfully finishing your course! These credits count toward your Alabama Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form. You should now print a copy of your certificate of completion to keep for your own records. Thank you!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule