Property management is a special category of real estate work. The term "property management" generally refers to the group of services that an owner hires a professional property manager or management firm to perform. The quality of management directly affects the profitability of the property being managed. A skilled property manager thus protects the owner's capital investment in real estate and makes sure that the property generates profit. In many cases, property managers must be licensed real estate brokers.
This course includes the following lessons:
- Introduction to Property Management
- Management Plans and Management Agreements
- A Property Manager's Typical Duties
- Interacting with Tenants
- Real Estate Practice
We will cover a property manager's basic functions, including administrative duties, leasing practices, and the manager's legal relationships with the owner and the tenants of the property. The course also discusses the way to construct a management agreement so that the manager and the owner clearly understand one another's roles. Licensees will benefit from understanding the various types of property management, as well as the duties that successful property managers must carry out.
The concluding lesson presents real-world dilemmas and concrete applications of the information presented in the rest of the course. As the student completes this module, he or she should try to develop a broad picture of property management and how it fits into the larger practice of real estate; the last lesson will help with this project by presenting comprehensive content questions, practice problems, and case studies.
Property Management - Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2910 North 44th Street Suite 140
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule