This course will first review the ADRE requirements in the Arizona Administrative Code on the designated broker's responsibilities in using reasonable supervision with his agents in conducting his real estate business. Also reviewed will be the ADRE's interpretations of employer/employee relationships in the operation of a brokerage. The course then shifts to addressing how brokerage policies are developed with the implementation of a Broker Office Policy Manual in the broker's practice. The course provides the sample office policy manual supplied by the ADRE and addresses ideas on how some issues may be addressed in the broker's manual. Also reviewed is how an Independent Contractor Agreement may be developed with the broker and salesperson and a sample agreement is provided as a discussion point. The course then shifts to addressing how the broker should manage the risk management process in the operation of a business in including agency representation, due diligence, and consumer service. Finally a review of managing the complaint process and the standards of care is addressed.
Arizona Broker Management Clinic #2 - Arizona Department of Real Estate
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule