Estimating Gross Living Areas For Residential Properties
5 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Credit Type: General Real Estate
A standard is a voluntary guide for producers and consumers, enabling individuals and organizations that use different terminologies to communicate, cooperate, and calculate quantities. American National Standards are developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) through a process that involves organizations and individuals directly affected by the existence of a standard. ANSI is responsible for identifying a single, consistent set of voluntary standards that are subject to review and revision.
The standard for calculating and reporting above-grade square footage and below-grade square footage single-family houses must be applied as a whole and is not meant to replace any legal or existing measurement method. Keep in mind that the standard is not applicable to apartment/multifamily buildings and it does not cover room dimensions
Before the adoption of the standard, there was no standard in the United States for measuring square footage in single-family houses. There has been a standard for commercial buildings for 80 years, however.
Estimating Gross Living Areas For Residential Properties - Arizona Department of Real Estate
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule